Medical providers have long known that early screening and intervention can significantly improve health and reduce risk for developing disease. This is particularly true in the field of cardiovascular medicine. Numerous studies have illuminated the health and economic benefits resulting from cardiovascular disease prevention programs. What is the key, then, to successful cardiovascular disease prevention?
At Coeur Health, we believe detecting disease early and accurately, then providing a comprehensive “game plan” and support, is what sets us apart. We offer a new way of anticipating and managing heart and vascular disease that merges the very latest scientific medical research with a novel approach to detecting and reducing risk.
Coeur (French for ‘heart’) Health is based in Lafayette, Louisiana; the HEART of French Acadiana. Directed by board certified cardiologists from Lafayette Heart Clinic, Coeur Health is affiliated with the world-renowned Rasmussen / Cohn Prevention Centers® at the University of Minnesota.
If Your Goal Is To:
- Reduce risk for cardiovascular disease (“CVD”)
- Prevent a heart attack or stroke
- Avoid stents, angioplasty and cardiac surgery
- Prevent or delay the recurrence of the above
- Feel better and enjoy a healthier life
- Reduce your long-term health care costs
We Can Help Through:
- Early Detection of CVD
- Comprehensive Risk Assessment
- Cardiovascular Disease Reversal
- Corporate In-Services and Presentations
- Cardiac Wellness Programs